Weddings & Events
Nestled among the woods in Port Orchard, The Clubhouse at McCormick Woods is the perfect venue for your next special event! Enjoy the outdoor patio with views of North Lake, the spectacular views from floor-to-ceiling windows of the ninth green, and our charming indoor dining spaces. Whether you are celebrating a wedding, birthday party, retirement soiree, or a holiday party – our abundant and diverse event space can accommodate up to 300 guests. Wow your guests with our creative menu options and enjoy the stunning golf course backdrop.
Event Packages Include
- Four hours of reception time
- Set up and clean up
- Colored linens
- China, flatware, glassware
- In-house pastry chef
- Computer access, projector screens, podiums
- Customizable banquet menus
Say “I do” in style at The Clubhouse at McCormick Woods. With both outdoor and indoor ceremony and reception locations, we’ll create a setting that best suits your personality and style. Choose from our fabulous à la carte wedding packages to simplify the planning process and work with our Banquet and Events Manager to customize every last detail. Better yet, make your day as sweet as can be with one of our delicious s’mores packages. We look forward to helping make your vision come to life at The Clubhouse at McCormick Woods!
- Up to 10,000 feet of indoor space
- Professional day-of wedding coordination, including an alternate plan in case of inclement weather
- Complimentary tables, linens, and chairs for reception
- Spacious area to relax before the big moment
- Catering provided in-house by The Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar
- Full service portable bar is available through our licensed professional bartenders
- Unique photo opportunities with a beautiful natural backdrop
- Convenient and ample parking
Choose from cupcakes, a butter cream cake, or a fondant cake and Pastry Chef Anne Lantrip will create your delicious dessert at The Clubhouse. Not only will your cake be beautiful and customized, you won’t need to worry about transportation on your special day!
For more information, please contact our Banquet Manager, Kim Yarger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.895.0142.